Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Dreadfully Busy....

It's nearly been far too long. Some may have missed me, some may haven't had noticed. In a way, I've missed it. In a way I've been too busy to notice. I started work on Monday. Cleaning pools, that's what I do. It consists of getting up alot earlier than I'd like in the morning and venturing to various pools to make them look pretty. It hasn't been fun, and I don't much expect that to change. I have to finish school while I work. I've barely had time to think lately. Sometimes a good thing, but usually not. Ty comes back soon. That makes me smile. One thing I've been proud of myself for lately is that I've been continuing to do my devos, despite my longings for sleep late at night. I did them before I got on the computer tonight, though. Knowing that once I was finished with the computer, I'd be so tired I wouldn't comprehend anything I read, or wrote for that matter. There are a few good things about work: Getting an easy tan, building muscles, actually being active instead of sitting inside somewhere and usually not eating anything til I get home for the day which will hopefully result in the loss of some weight (which my mom doesn't want to happen cause she's afraid "the boys will chase after me" then. Haha.), Money (which is, obviously why I have a job in the first place), and I think that's all. It will be better once Memorial Day is over with. I will have my set route for every day/week and the craziness of cleaning random pools each day will be over with. I think I may go now since I've posted entirely too much on the topic of work and such. I just thought You might like to know where I've been. And if you haven't, I thought I'd tell you anyway.

Haha, Random quote of the day:
Josh: "Have you seen Donnie Darko? Cause if you haven't, you should...it's on everyone like you's list."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home